Davie

The Town of Davie is home to over 90,000 residents who live across a lush 35 square miles within central Broward. The Town's rural atmosphere, western theme district and sprawling educational complex foster an environment that separates Davie from all other municipalities in Broward County. The green open spaces, numerous parks and over 165 miles of trail system along with the opportunity to live an equestrian lifestyle are amenities that found only in Davie, Florida.

The Town of Davie is also the nexus of higher education in South Florida where several nationally known colleges, technical institutes, and universities make up the South Florida Educational Center. Plus, the town has the privilege of calling Davie the home of the Miami Dolphins who practice daily at Nova Southeastern University!

Davie's business climate ranges from your typical small proprietor to the headquarters of Fortune 500 firms such as Andrx Pharmaceuticals. Davie is ideally located among major thoroughfares such as the Ronald Reagan Turnpike, I-595, I-75, and is within a few minutes travel to the Ft. Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport and Florida's deepest port, Port Everglades.

The information contained herein has been provided by My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and that the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Listings last updated Apr 19, 2024 5:08:pm.

Fort Lauderdale listings last updated Apr 19, 2024 5:04:pm.